Please contact the NLEOMF Development Department at 202-737-3400. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
EIN/Tax ID: 52-1382926
As a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund relies on the generosity of individuals, organizations and corporations to carry out our work of honoring and remembering the heroes of American law enforcement. The Memorial Fund does not receive any taxpayer money to fund our day-to-day operations.
There are a number of ways to contribute to the Memorial Fund:
- Donate online. Donating online with a credit card is fast, easy and secure. Donations can be made to either the Memorial Fund or the campaign to build the first-ever National Law Enforcement Museum.
- Monthly giving. As an option, you can elect to have your donation repeat every month. Get details about our monthly giving program.
- Workplace giving. Federal, military and postal employees can contribute to the NLEOMF through the Combined Federal Campaign. We are CFC Agency Number 11631. Donations can also be made through America’s Charities, as well as a number of other workplace giving or donation match programs (please check with your employer).
- Planned giving. After providing for your loved ones, you can leave a legacy to law enforcement by making a contribution to the Memorial Fund through a carefully planned will or living trust. Get details on creating a legacy of honor.
- Corporate giving. We are proud to have a wide range of corporations supporting the work of the Memorial Fund and our campaign to build the National Law Enforcement Museum. Learn more about our Corporate Membership program.
We deeply appreciate the support of all of our donors. Among other things, your contributions enable us to maintain the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial as a special place of honor that is visited by thousands of people a year; hold the annual Candlelight Vigil and other National Police Week events; conduct research to find fallen officers “forgotten by time;” promote vital officer safety programs, and build the National Law Enforcement Museum. Thank you for your support.