THIRD PARTY EVENTS
Why plan a third party event?
One way to get involved with the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund is to host an event to raise funds for the Memorial Fund and the National Law Enforcement Museum. It is a simple way to help promote the work of the Memorial and Museum and provide funding for either Memorial programs or to help build the National Law Enforcement Museum.
If you are considering an event to benefit the Memorial Fund or Museum, please follow the Event Planning Guidelines.
Some examples of successful third-party events benefiting the Memorial Fund and Museum include:
- National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Golf Classic–South Carolina
- ATF Untouchables Golf Classic–Virginia
- Connecticut Law Enforcement Officers Memorial 5K
- Soles2Remember 5K–North Carolina
- Blue Valor Ride–Massachusetts
- Law Ride–Washington, DC
- Law Enforcement Appreciation Nights